Here are resources for you and your kids!
- Our Kid Nation Playlists: Upbeat, Worship, Instrumental.
- The Parent Cue App: This free app gives parents weekly cues that are aligned with the content in the video presentations. Click Here to Download
- Managing Fear and Anxiety During a Health Pandemic: a blog post for parents on managing anxiety during any number of life disruptions: Click Here
- Anxiety Conversation Guides: Helping a child with anxiety is a challenge. Parents can download these age-appropriate resources to find tips and practical ways to help their children: Preschool and Elementary.
- Helping Kids Navigate Anxiety Podcast: On this episode, Sissy Goff, Director of Child and Adolescent Counseling at Daystar Counseling Ministries in Nashville, Tennessee, shares tools for leaders helping kids process anxiety. Click Here
March 29, 2020 • Worship & Lesson • Peter
March 22, 2020 • Worship & Lesson • Lazarus